How to Get Kylie Jenner’s Red Carpet Hair at the 2015 American Music Awards
Celebrity Stylist Jen Atkin got Kylie Jenner red carpet ready tonight for the 2015 American Music Awards with RUSK and BaBylissPRO. Here’s how she did it!
Look: A textured low pony with a modern twist on the french twist.
- Apply RUSK Volumizing Mousse($18; Ulta) to damp hair and scrunch with fingers as you blow dry completely to create the wild texture.
- Use BaBylissPRO Rapido Blowdryer ($199.99; Cosmoprof)and a round brush for a full blowout.
- Once dry, create soft, natural waves using the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1.5″ Curling Iron ($49.99; Cosmoprof).
- Next, run the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron ($139.99; Cosmoprof)over random sections to create a more natural wave pattern.
- Tease hair at the roots using a fine comb spray RUSK Deepshine Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo ($19; Ulta)throughout roots to add thickness and extra structure, but no weight.
- Gather hair into a low pony tail, twisting one side in to create a partial modern French twist leading into the ponytail.
- Secure with a hair bungee and French hair pins.
- To secure height at the crown, finish with RUSK Freezing Spray($19; Ulta) for hold.