Getting Zendaya’s Cover Hair Style
Getting Zendaya’s Cover Look Hair with Kim Kimble
- Wash and Condition Hair
Try: Ouidad PlayCurl Curl Amplifying Shampoo
- Blow hair out straight with a round brush
Try: DryBar Full Pint Medium Round Ceramic Brush
- Curl with a large barrel inch and a half curling iron
Try: Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1.25″
4. Let cool and brush with a Kimble Grooming Brush
5. Put a little Brazilian Nut Shine Serum to manage flyways
6. Add a Hairdrove Clip clip-on hair extension by Kim Kimble to add color (to make it more blonde) and volume.
7. Finish with a bit of hair spray.
Try: Ouidad Curl Last Flexible-Hold Hairspray