Sienna Miller’s Charlotte Tilbury Oscars Beauty Breakdown
“American Sniper” star and Oscar presenter Sienna Miller stunned on the red carpet with an “Old Hollywood,” Audrey Hepburn-inspired makeup look created by one of the most celebrated makeup artists, and “queen of the cat eye”, Charlotte Tilbury.
Here is how makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury created the look:
1. Charlotte Tilbury applied her Goddess Skin Clay Mask, a product that Charlotte says “is the key to shrinking pores and tightening the skin, leaving you with a perfectly dewy, plumped and revived red carpet glow”
4. Next, Airbrush Powder Flawless Finish Powderin 1 Fair and 2 Medium was applied only to the T-Zone to control shine while keeping from taking away from the dewiness on the rest of the skin.
5. To enhance Sienna’s eyebrows, Charlotte used Brow Lift in Grace K and Cara D
8. To enhance the cheekbones, Charlotte applied Filmstar Bronze & Glow with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, following the hollows of the cheeks and along the jaw line with the bronzer and applying the highlighter shade to the top of the cheekbone.
10. To prep the lips, Charlotte used Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk was applied to mimic the pigment of Sienna’s lips and filled in with K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect
11. For an all over glow, Charlotte applied Supermodel Body all over Sienna’s limbs