Air Drying is the New Blowout
The picture perfect, round-brushed bouncy blowouts have been falling out of fashion with it-girls for awhile now, and their replacement, tousled, air-dried waves is now popping up everywhere.
Celebrity hair stylist, Dimitri Giannetos shares his secrets to getting easy and sexy air dried waves for Summer.
1. After washing your hair, spritz hair with a salt spray.
Try: Sachajuan Ocean Mist $30 www.sachajuan.com
2. Braid hair in 5-6 thick sections, then let them dry natural.
3. If you are in a rush, you can use your blow dryer to dry the braids faster.
4. Once dried, take braids out and and flip hair upside down.
5. Finish with a texturizing spray. Try: Oribe texturizing spray.